Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Fat Kid, Day 2

(Program: Strength Training)

So I did my first day of strength training last night.  It was great.  I had a date last night.  Yes, thank you, thank you, I know, it's been a while....   And after a lovely evening with a sweet man, I stopped by my bff's house to gossip and pick up some yummy veggies.  After all the fun, I went home and weight lifted and toned for about half an hour.  Because I used to spend a lot of time in the gym working my upper body, it didn't really feel like I did anything, but I'm sure I'll feel it tonight.

I should say, in case you don't know me, that I love weight lifting.  It makes me feel good.  Strong.  Empowered.  Unstoppable.  Muwahahahahahahahaha..... (Sorry, got off track a bit there.)  But because I love weight lifting, and hate cardio, this plan works great.  I can do something I like on the days off from the horrible running.

Tonight, we run.  Or walk, and shuffle along making whimpering sounds and call it running.

No comments:

Post a Comment