Thursday, June 24, 2010

Third Day of Walking/Running

Everything and I do mean everything is sore, I would say my muscles but that would be such a lie since I don't have muscles. I can barely get out of bed and walking down the steps is torture. I hate this program what in the heck was I thinking, oh yeah now I remember IT WASN'T ME it was the Fat Kid. I can barely get my shoes tied, it is at least 90 degrees in the garage but I will do this program for the six weeks if it kills me.

Such a let down, after all the whining and complaining the walk/run wasn't so bad, I can't say the same for the stretching which was very painful. However, I did give myself a heat induced headache - but, small price to pay for a better body, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and the ability to wear a short sleeve shirt, right? - somebody, that is right isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment