Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Fat Kid, Day ?? (I have no idea any more......)

I have no idea what day I just finished, since I was doing weight training.  And by weight training, I mean I weighed myself, thought about working out and took a bubble bath instead.  I know, I know, I'm slacking off, and I was doing so good, but that trip to central PA took the wind right out of my sails.  I still haven't recovered from the sleep deprivation.  It's like jet lag - all I want is to come home from work and sleep.  So I did.  After a bath.

Anyway, I've been lagging behind on everything.  I haven't been reading the blogs I usually read every day, I haven't been reading my Psalm every night like I should, and I can't tell you why.  I'm just too pooped to pop.  But today, I saw Little Birdie Secrets has a fabulous give-away, so I am posting the link here.  I love the blog and they have the coolest ideas and stuff!!!  Thanks ladies!

~ The Fat Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment